Brevity is the width of soul.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Subject: Please Help

Subject: Please Help

In the name of GOD, the MERCIFUL. My name is Ayasa Mogaji. My father WILLIAM MOGAJI was former manager of Bank of Nigeria, killed by political opinions in May 2006. He left USD 1,000,000 in account for my mother and myself, but cannot take it out of the country on account of the government's vigilance. Need your kind assistance to move funds out of the country. Please reply with details of bank account. We need your help to get money and ourselves out of Nigeria.

* * *

Why doesn't anybody help us?

I don't know, mother.

.finis. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dude. Not even funny. I just deleted one of those this morning.

Anonymous said...

ow, that hurt me in a lot of way, dude. i can't believe i'm just finding this, and i think i'm crying a little.